The protection of citizens regarding the processing of Personal Data is a fundamental right, regardless of their nationality, so their privacy is important to us, and we therefore clarify which Personal Data we collect, for what purposes, principles that guide this use and what rights the citizens / holders of such Data have.
In a permanent logic of promoting satisfaction not only of our associates, but also of participants in congresses, authors and proofreaders of works published by us, as well as of the other users, the APRPS, as a public utility entity, acting in the scope of the Cyndinique Sciences, develops several scientific meetings, such as International Congresses, Ibero-African-American Symposiums, National Meetings, Workshops, and, among others, publishes materials associated with them, the Territorium journal, in semi-annual edition, and books, namely the Risks and Catastrophe Series, so the APRPS:
- Ensure that the processing of your Personal Data is carried out for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or for purposes consistent with the original purpose(s) for which it was collected. This way your data can be used for the dissemination and organization of scientific meetings, writing articles and/or book chapters, contributions, among other purposes.
- It is committed to implementing a Data Minimization culture in which only the Personal Data is collected, used and retained strictly for the development of your activity.
- Do not disclose or share your Personal Data to third parties, particularly for commercial or advertising purposes only.
How We Use Personal Data
APRPS uses your Personal Data to respond to your requests, sent by the “Message Form” in the Contacts field of the website. We also collect the information you provide to us in the content of the messages you send us, such as orders, requests, comments, suggestions, criticisms or complaints, with a view to constant improvement.
Personal Data We Collect
The Personal Data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with APRS and may include the following:
Why we share the Data
We only share your Personal Data with third parties provided your express consent.
Personal Data Security
The APRPS website is located on the AMEN server and is subject to strict security measures and pre-established security procedures, making best efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
How to assign and control your Personal Data
We provide, at your request, the right to access, rectification, limitation of processing and deletion of your Personal Data, as well as the right to object to its processing.
You can always contact our technicians via email email@example.com to clarify all questions related to the processing of your Personal Data and the exercise of your rights.
Access to data: Whenever you want, you can contact our technicians by email firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Know who has access to your data;
- Know how your data is processed;
- Know for what purposes your data is used;
- Request your data in a portable format.
Right to forget
Whenever you feel it is convenient, you can contact our technicians, via email email@example.com, with the subject “Remove personal data from the database”, so that it no longer appears in our database.
Lousã, May 25, 2018.