The Cindinique Studies series, launched in 2018, aims to compile diverse contributions from authors of different nationalities, whose realities are subject to various types and levels of risk, as well as from different research areas, thus covering a wide diversity of regions and themes within the Cyndinique science.
- Volume 6: Seismic risk. Learn from the Past;
- Volume 5: Plurality in Risk Diversity;
- Volume 4: Hydrometeorological Risk;
- Volume 3: Risk Analysis Methodologies through Case Studies;
- Volume 2: Education for Risk Reduction;
- Volume 1: Fires in Structures. Learn from the Past;